- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
Member since: March 2010
JR Raphael is a syndicated writer and the co-founder of eSarcasm, the greatest geek-humor site at a seven-letter domain starting with the letter "e." You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
- LG's new Optimus G Pro smartphone brings a fresh dose of elegance to the supersized smartphone form. Could it be the new heavyweight champion?
2 weeks 1 day ago
- Some things in this world need no introduction. The Samsung Galaxy S4 is not one of those things.
3 weeks 4 days ago
- Ah, users -- if it weren't for them, technology would work so well.
5 weeks 4 days ago
- HTC's just-released Android smartphone, the HTC One, offers high-quality hardware, an outstanding camera and stunning design. But the device isn't without its drawbacks.
6 weeks 9 hours ago
- You use words like "Bluetooth," "wiki" and "Wi-Fi" all the time, but do you know how those things actually got their names? You might be surprised to find out.
10 weeks 2 days ago
- A deep-dive review of Google's new Chromebook Pixel laptop, which has high-quality hardware and an amazing touch-based display -- and a few limitations. So at $1,300, is it the laptop for you?
12 weeks 2 days ago
- A cybersecurity proposal released Wedneday by the influential Business Roundtable supports many of the provisions contained in the controversial Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA) that was passed by the U.S. House of Representatives last year.
19 weeks 1 day ago
- Android Neon Light
22 weeks 4 days ago
- One of the coolest things about Android is how flexible and customizable the platform is.
24 weeks 1 day ago
- HTC is marketing its new Droid DNA as the "most advanced smartphone yet" -- and on paper, the device certainly looks that way.
26 weeks 3 days ago
- Google's Nexus devices tend to stand in a league of their own, thanks both to their pure Android sof
28 weeks 12 hours ago
- Google's Nexus devices are meant to be the Holy Grail of Android technology -- pure representations of the platform that show just how good its user experience can be.
28 weeks 2 days ago
- From replacing a hard drive to picking a lock, these are the skills you need to earn the name 'geek'
30 weeks 2 days ago
- Samsung took a big risk with its first Galaxy Note device.
30 weeks 2 days ago
- With its recent acquisition by Google, it's no understatement to say Motorola Mobility is on the brink of a brand new era.
30 weeks 4 days ago
- How much would you pay for a cloud-centric computer?
31 weeks 19 hours ago
- 12 lines the IT help desk hates to hear Working on an IT help desk can feel like an endless case of déjà vu. Let's face it: Computer users are damn predictable. If you've heard a problem once, you've heard it a thousand times before.
33 weeks 5 days ago
- Too many devices these days suffer from Yet Another Android Tablet Syndrome: They're okay but unremarkable -- and in a sea of similar-looking slates, they end up blending into the pack and drowning in obscurity.
39 weeks 4 days ago
- In the world of mobile technology, things change fast -- and there's no better example than Google's Android operating system.
40 weeks 2 days ago
- Got Jelly Bean, the latest release of Android? Try these 70 Voice Search commands to make your device spring to life.
42 weeks 18 hours ago
- These days, social media is a bit of a wild, wild West: While most of us understand the basic etiquette of real-world interactions, we've yet to reach a consensus on what behaviors are acceptable--and what behaviors are not--in our virtual lives.
45 weeks 4 days ago
48 weeks 2 days ago
50 weeks 4 days ago
- These days, Android is more than just a platform: It's a club, a culture, a way of life. Android fans are into it, man, and they're itching to show off their mobile-minded pride.
1 year 3 days ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.