- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
Member since: March 2010
JR Raphael is a syndicated writer and the co-founder of eSarcasm, the greatest geek-humor site at a seven-letter domain starting with the letter "e." You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
- Samsung's Galaxy S5 carries a powerful lineage -- but it no longer stands out in a sea of thoughtfully designed competitors.
5 days 21 hours ago
- HTC's latest Android smartphone not only has a sense of luxury but may be close to the ultimate high-end device.
2 weeks 6 days ago
- Technology has made it easier than ever to communicate with colleagues and customers from all over the world. It's also made it easier than ever to make ourselves look very, very stupid.
5 weeks 1 day ago
- For a platform with more than a million apps, it sure is difficult to find a decent video editor on Android.
6 weeks 4 days ago
- How many of these tricky tech brand names have you been saying wrong? You might be surprised.
10 weeks 6 days ago
- The LG G Flex has a curved design, flexible body, and 'self-healing' skin -- but does that make it better?
11 weeks 17 hours ago
- That outdated Android device in your closet still has a lot to offer -- if you know what to do with it. Here are 18 excellent ways to give new life to an old phone or tablet.
13 weeks 5 days ago
- Sony's new Android phone, the Xperia Z1S, combines a distinctive design and premium build with stellar stamina and an underwater-capable camera.
14 weeks 21 hours ago
- The Moto G provides an excellent overall experience at a low off-contract price -- but it's still a budget phone. So is it worth owning?
19 weeks 4 days ago
- The new HTC One Max Android smartphone has a gorgeous 5.9-in. display and outstanding speakers -- but be ready to deal with some serious smartphone bulk.
21 weeks 4 days ago
- Google's Nexus 5 offers a high-end Android experience at a low unlocked price -- but is it worth owning?
22 weeks 6 days ago
- Google's new HP Chromebook 11 brings a fresh look to the Chrome OS universe. Our reviewer finds that, for $279, the laptop has some interesting things to offer.
27 weeks 4 days ago
- Citizens of the smartphone-using world, hear this: When it comes to what you carry in your pocket, size definitely matters.
28 weeks 17 hours ago
- Android Voice Search lets you control your phone by talking -- so what are you waiting for? Here are 150 commands that'll make your device spring to life.
32 weeks 1 day ago
- The last of JR Raphael's three-part how-to series includes advanced tips and tricks to help you take your Google+ experience to the next level.
32 weeks 6 days ago
- Verizon's Motorola Droid Ultra has a larger display and a couple of other features, but that doesn't put it ahead of its smaller cousin, the Moto X.
35 weeks 16 hours ago
- Psst! Hey, you -- yes, you, the one reading this. I see you there. Come closer; there's something I need to tell you.
35 weeks 18 hours ago
- In the two years it's been around, Google+ has both grown and changed. In the first of three "how-to" guides, we tell you how to get started.
38 weeks 21 hours ago
- Which package of office apps provide the best mobile productivity experience on Android devices? We put the leading contenders to the test to find out
44 weeks 1 day ago
- LG's new Optimus G Pro smartphone brings a fresh dose of elegance to the supersized smartphone form. Could it be the new heavyweight champion?
49 weeks 5 days ago
- Some things in this world need no introduction. The Samsung Galaxy S4 is not one of those things.
51 weeks 1 day ago
- Ah, users -- if it weren't for them, technology would work so well.
1 year 1 week ago
- HTC's just-released Android smartphone, the HTC One, offers high-quality hardware, an outstanding camera and stunning design. But the device isn't without its drawbacks.
1 year 1 week ago
- You use words like "Bluetooth," "wiki" and "Wi-Fi" all the time, but do you know how those things actually got their names? You might be surprised to find out.
1 year 5 weeks ago
- A deep-dive review of Google's new Chromebook Pixel laptop, which has high-quality hardware and an amazing touch-based display -- and a few limitations. So at $1,300, is it the laptop for you?
1 year 7 weeks ago
- 1 of 2
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.