- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
Member since: March 2010
JR Raphael is a syndicated writer and the co-founder of eSarcasm, the greatest geek-humor site at a seven-letter domain starting with the letter "e." You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
- For a platform with more than a million apps, it sure is difficult to find a decent video editor on Android.
1 week 3 hours ago
- How many of these tricky tech brand names have you been saying wrong? You might be surprised.
5 weeks 2 days ago
- The LG G Flex has a curved design, flexible body, and 'self-healing' skin -- but does that make it better?
5 weeks 3 days ago
- That outdated Android device in your closet still has a lot to offer -- if you know what to do with it. Here are 18 excellent ways to give new life to an old phone or tablet.
8 weeks 1 day ago
- Sony's new Android phone, the Xperia Z1S, combines a distinctive design and premium build with stellar stamina and an underwater-capable camera.
8 weeks 3 days ago
- The Moto G provides an excellent overall experience at a low off-contract price -- but it's still a budget phone. So is it worth owning?
13 weeks 6 days ago
- The new HTC One Max Android smartphone has a gorgeous 5.9-in. display and outstanding speakers -- but be ready to deal with some serious smartphone bulk.
15 weeks 6 days ago
- Google's Nexus 5 offers a high-end Android experience at a low unlocked price -- but is it worth owning?
17 weeks 2 days ago
- Google's new HP Chromebook 11 brings a fresh look to the Chrome OS universe. Our reviewer finds that, for $279, the laptop has some interesting things to offer.
22 weeks 5 hours ago
- Citizens of the smartphone-using world, hear this: When it comes to what you carry in your pocket, size definitely matters.
22 weeks 3 days ago
- Android Voice Search lets you control your phone by talking -- so what are you waiting for? Here are 150 commands that'll make your device spring to life.
26 weeks 3 days ago
- The last of JR Raphael's three-part how-to series includes advanced tips and tricks to help you take your Google+ experience to the next level.
27 weeks 2 days ago
- Verizon's Motorola Droid Ultra has a larger display and a couple of other features, but that doesn't put it ahead of its smaller cousin, the Moto X.
29 weeks 3 days ago
- Psst! Hey, you -- yes, you, the one reading this. I see you there. Come closer; there's something I need to tell you.
29 weeks 3 days ago
- In the two years it's been around, Google+ has both grown and changed. In the first of three "how-to" guides, we tell you how to get started.
32 weeks 3 days ago
- Which package of office apps provide the best mobile productivity experience on Android devices? We put the leading contenders to the test to find out
38 weeks 4 days ago
- LG's new Optimus G Pro smartphone brings a fresh dose of elegance to the supersized smartphone form. Could it be the new heavyweight champion?
44 weeks 1 day ago
- Some things in this world need no introduction. The Samsung Galaxy S4 is not one of those things.
45 weeks 4 days ago
- Ah, users -- if it weren't for them, technology would work so well.
47 weeks 4 days ago
- HTC's just-released Android smartphone, the HTC One, offers high-quality hardware, an outstanding camera and stunning design. But the device isn't without its drawbacks.
47 weeks 6 days ago
- You use words like "Bluetooth," "wiki" and "Wi-Fi" all the time, but do you know how those things actually got their names? You might be surprised to find out.
1 year 22 hours ago
- A deep-dive review of Google's new Chromebook Pixel laptop, which has high-quality hardware and an amazing touch-based display -- and a few limitations. So at $1,300, is it the laptop for you?
1 year 2 weeks ago
- A cybersecurity proposal released Wedneday by the influential Business Roundtable supports many of the provisions contained in the controversial Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA) that was passed by the U.S. House of Representatives last year.
1 year 9 weeks ago
- Android Neon Light
1 year 12 weeks ago
- One of the coolest things about Android is how flexible and customizable the platform is.
1 year 13 weeks ago
- 1 of 2
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.