- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
Member since: March 2010
JR Raphael is a syndicated writer and the co-founder of eSarcasm, the greatest geek-humor site at a seven-letter domain starting with the letter "e." You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
- The Moto G provides an excellent overall experience at a low off-contract price -- but it's still a budget phone. So is it worth owning?
6 days 14 hours ago
- The new HTC One Max Android smartphone has a gorgeous 5.9-in. display and outstanding speakers -- but be ready to deal with some serious smartphone bulk.
2 weeks 6 days ago
- Google's Nexus 5 offers a high-end Android experience at a low unlocked price -- but is it worth owning?
4 weeks 1 day ago
- Google's new HP Chromebook 11 brings a fresh look to the Chrome OS universe. Our reviewer finds that, for $279, the laptop has some interesting things to offer.
8 weeks 6 days ago
- Citizens of the smartphone-using world, hear this: When it comes to what you carry in your pocket, size definitely matters.
9 weeks 2 days ago
- Android Voice Search lets you control your phone by talking -- so what are you waiting for? Here are 150 commands that'll make your device spring to life.
13 weeks 3 days ago
- The last of JR Raphael's three-part how-to series includes advanced tips and tricks to help you take your Google+ experience to the next level.
14 weeks 1 day ago
- Verizon's Motorola Droid Ultra has a larger display and a couple of other features, but that doesn't put it ahead of its smaller cousin, the Moto X.
16 weeks 2 days ago
- Psst! Hey, you -- yes, you, the one reading this. I see you there. Come closer; there's something I need to tell you.
16 weeks 2 days ago
- In the two years it's been around, Google+ has both grown and changed. In the first of three "how-to" guides, we tell you how to get started.
19 weeks 2 days ago
- Which package of office apps provide the best mobile productivity experience on Android devices? We put the leading contenders to the test to find out
25 weeks 3 days ago
- LG's new Optimus G Pro smartphone brings a fresh dose of elegance to the supersized smartphone form. Could it be the new heavyweight champion?
31 weeks 23 hours ago
- Some things in this world need no introduction. The Samsung Galaxy S4 is not one of those things.
32 weeks 3 days ago
- Ah, users -- if it weren't for them, technology would work so well.
34 weeks 3 days ago
- HTC's just-released Android smartphone, the HTC One, offers high-quality hardware, an outstanding camera and stunning design. But the device isn't without its drawbacks.
34 weeks 6 days ago
- You use words like "Bluetooth," "wiki" and "Wi-Fi" all the time, but do you know how those things actually got their names? You might be surprised to find out.
39 weeks 1 day ago
- A deep-dive review of Google's new Chromebook Pixel laptop, which has high-quality hardware and an amazing touch-based display -- and a few limitations. So at $1,300, is it the laptop for you?
41 weeks 1 day ago
- A cybersecurity proposal released Wedneday by the influential Business Roundtable supports many of the provisions contained in the controversial Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA) that was passed by the U.S. House of Representatives last year.
48 weeks 22 hours ago
- Android Neon Light
51 weeks 3 days ago
- One of the coolest things about Android is how flexible and customizable the platform is.
1 year 6 days ago
- HTC is marketing its new Droid DNA as the "most advanced smartphone yet" -- and on paper, the device certainly looks that way.
1 year 3 weeks ago
- Google's Nexus devices tend to stand in a league of their own, thanks both to their pure Android sof
1 year 4 weeks ago
- Google's Nexus devices are meant to be the Holy Grail of Android technology -- pure representations of the platform that show just how good its user experience can be.
1 year 5 weeks ago
- From replacing a hard drive to picking a lock, these are the skills you need to earn the name 'geek'
1 year 7 weeks ago
- Samsung took a big risk with its first Galaxy Note device.
1 year 7 weeks ago
- 1 of 2
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.